- The promoter is: Refreshing Sales Pty Ltd (company no 600759537) whose registered office is at South Launceston TAS 7249.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States of America aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and our Website
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, however the promoter may include your entry in the draw for consecutive monthly prizes as they see fit.
- Closing date for entry will be on the last day of each month. After this date further entries to the competition will be included in the draw for the next month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry is gained by submitting an active e-mail address along with name into the form on our website that is clearly marked as entry into the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A cloth diaper pack chosen specifically for each month. This may include more than one cloth diaper with inserts or a cloth diaper and a wet bag, or any pack the promoter deems fit as a prize for the competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received for the month and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The winner will need to supply the promoter with a mailing address that is good to receive parcels in order to claim the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AUS data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Refreshing Sales Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Refreshing Sales Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.